The story behind our name – Belfield
There were two reasons why we chose the name “Belfield” for our Christmas tree Farm and Nursery Firstly on a trip to New Zealand we heard that Belfield was the name of the first farm that was owned by my two Great grand uncles who left our farm in the 1870’s. Samantha and I felt it was a fitting tribute to their bravery to undertake such a huge trip at the time never again to see their home. Secondly the first field we planted was surrounded by Fushia. As children we called these “Red Bells” hence Bell Field
Why choose us?
- Belfield Farm has been in the Sugrue family for 185 years. We work extremely hard and are very proud to produce a chemical free Christmas tree.
- After harvesting in December all trees are replanted the following Spring so the harvesting of Real Christmas Trees does not harm the environment in any way.
- Real Christmas Trees contribute significantly to the atmosphere – removing carbon dioxide and other gases and producing fresh oxygen.
- We provide Ample Car Parking.
- Tree Wrapping Service for easy transport home.
- Delivery and collection service available in the Tralee area